You have no items in your shopping cart.
PROPHET ﷺ‘S GUIDANCE ABOUT ISMID (إثمد) : -
Ismid the best Surma: -
1. Hazrat Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه says that Rasoolullahﷺ said the best surma you have is Ismid (اثمد) (Antimony) it makes the vision (البصر) clear & makes the hair (eye lashes) grow.
[Ibn Ma-jah: 3626; Book. 31; Eng vol. 4; Book. 31, Hadees. 3497]
3 (three) things which increases Vision: -
2. Hazrat Buraidah رضي الله عنه says that Nabiﷺ said that 3 things increase the vision (البصر) Ismid (surma) (اثمد), to see greenery (الخصرة) (plants or etc), to see a beautiful face (وجه حسن).
[Kanz al-Ummal: 28314]
Sunnah way to apply Ismid (Surma): -
3. Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنه says that Nabiﷺ had a pot of Kohl (Surma) from which Nabiﷺ use to apply it in both eyes, three times (ثلاث) each in both eyes.
[Ibn Ma-jah: 3628; Book. 31; Eng vol. 4; Book. 31, Hadees. 3499]
4. Narrated by Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه that Nabiﷺ said: “Whoever applies Kohl (surma) let him apply in odd numbers times & whoever do that, has well done & whoever does not, does not matter.
[Ibn Ma-jah: 3627; Book. 31; Eng vol. 4; Book. 31, Hadees. 3498]
5. Narrated by A’isha رضي الله عنها that Nabiﷺ applied Kohl (surma) in His eyes while Heﷺ was fasting.
[Ibn Ma-jah: 1748; Book. 7; Eng vol. 1; Book. 7, Hadees. 1678]
6. A woman should not apply surma for 4 months & ten (days) whose husband is died.
[Bukhari: 5706; Book. 76; Eng vol. 7; Book. 71; Hadees. 607]
7..Rasoolullahﷺ use to apply Ismid (اثمد) (surma) 3 times in right eye, in this way that Nabiﷺ use to start with right eye & use to end with right eye.
[Al-Tibb Al-Nabawi (Al-Jawzi) volume 1; page no. 211]
Means use to apply first in right eye than left eye than again right eye than left eye than again in right eye (By this way 3 times in right & 2 times in left eye).
8. Apply Ismid (اثمد) (surma) 3 times in right eye & 2 times in left eye (right eye 3 times than 2 times in left eye).
[Tibbun Nabawi vol. 1; page. 217]
9. According to Imam Ahmed u, Ismid (اثمد) should be applied 3 times in each eye, means first 3 times in right & 3 times in left eye.
Ismid Marooh to be applied at night while sleeping: -
10. Narrated by Ma'bad Bin Hudhah رضي الله عنه that Nabiﷺ commanded to apply collyrium (surma) mixed with musk at the time of sleep.
[Abu Dawud: 2377; Book. 14; Eng Book. 13; Hadees. 2371]
- product is still out of stock Review by Farzeen
Price Price Price Price Quality Quality Quality Quality Value Value Value Value
- good for eyes Review by kashmiri lal
Price Quality Value
- Messenger of Allaah told the truth Review by Maryam
Price Quality Value
May Allaah bless you all (Posted on 10/27/2018)