You have no items in your shopping cart.
What it does:
Himalaya’s Lip Balm, made up of completely natural actives, relieves sore and chapped lips, especially during the winter season.
Enriched with the oils of Castor, Coconut, Wheat Germ and Carrot and the extracts of Sweet Indrajao,Lip Balm protects your lips against the drying effects of the cold, wind and central heating.
- Castor Oil is used externally to relieve various inflammatory skin conditions. It is helpful in treating sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally for softening lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types including dry skin. Coconut Oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and sagging skin which typically become prominent with age. The oil also helps in treating various skin conditions including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
- Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of natural Vitamin E which nourishes the skin and prevents moisture loss. It tones and softens the lips and exhibits potent antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in various skin disorders including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal to treat a broad range of skin disorders.
- Carrot Seed Oil contains Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene which is essential for tissue growth in the body. Carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant, which slows down the aging process by scavenging free radicals.
Directions for use:
Apply a thin, smooth layer of Lip Balm on your lips. Reapply throughout the day as needed for supple, smooth lips.
Best for dry, chapped lips.