You have no items in your shopping cart.
- (open)MosqueMOSQUE ESSENTIALS
- (open)Halal WorldORGANIC COSMETICS
© 2023 Islamic Shop. All Rights Reserved. Built by Matyoc Labs
The story of Hajj, the pilgrimage to Makkah, begins over 4000 years ago when, following the Divine command, the Prophet Ibrahim travelled for a long distance till he reached the hot, barren lands of Arabia.
- There he left his wife, Hagar, and his little baby, Ismail. The story goes on to tell how Hagar struggled to find water for her baby and how at last the miraculous Zamzam spring came gushing out and saved their lives.
- This is followed by the great sacrifice of Ibrahim, the building of the Kabah and the call to Hajj.
- This book explains the importance of the annual pilgrimage?one of the pillars of Islam?with a special focus on the Prophet Muhammad?s Hajj.
- These exciting historical events are presented in a simple, informative style, with beautiful illustrations, so that young people may understand and enjoy them.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
Salam from Islamicshop.in - the one stop destination of all your Halal and Islamic needs. We are a team of developers, designers, marketers and writers with years of experience, who were on the hunt for a new challenge. We realized that there was a big disconnect between the demand and supply of Halal and Islamic products. And that's how IslamicShop.in was born. At IslamicShop.in, we are passionate about making your shopping experience easy, fun and Halal. Our mission is to provide a platform that brings together a wide range of Halal and Islamic products from all over the world and making them accessible to you at the click of a button.
Like Us On Facebook
No: 127, Vepery High road, Periamet, Chennai-600 003, Tamil Nadu, India
(This is not a retail store)
+91 9884614222 / +91 9884614226
+91 9884614224 / +91 9884670907