You have no items in your shopping cart.
A wall tattoo depicting a profession which means “appreciation, joy, praise or thankfulness to Allah for an event or person and No one has the might except Allah”.
What are Wall Decals/Tattoos?
Walls Decals/Tattoos are among the fast growing trend that is being used to enhance the interiors. They are made up of pigmented poly-vinyl films having two releasing papers. They are easy to use and within minutes change the look of the area.
Can decals be applied on any other area?
Decals can be applied on any area, provided that the area is smooth. They can simply be applied on mirrors, almirah, wood, doors, tiles, or any other area.
Do the decals get spoiled by water?
The wall designs are made of pigmented poly-vinyl films and they are water and ultraviolet rays resistant. There is no effect of water on the decals.
What is the life of decals?
The designer wall decals are made of high quality sheets and they easily last for more than 5 years.
Can the decals be customized?
Yes. We at HIGHBEAM STUDIO customise the products for our customers.
Can the decals be reused?
The decals can be removed from the surface they were applied to, but they cannot be reused
How can the decals be removed?
The best way to remove the decal is to use the hair dryer over the decal for few minutes and then peeling it off slowly. Make sure that the pace of removing is slow otherwise it will not be a smooth removal.
How many days will it take to get my decal delivered?
Once the request of the decal is processed it takes maximum of 5 business days for the decal to be delivered.
Can the decal be applied on a newly painted wall?
Yes. However, one should wait for at least a week for the paint to get dry and only then the decal should be applied.
How can I put the decal on the desired surface:
- Cleaning the Surface -Ensure that the surface over which you are planning to put the decal is smooth, dry and free from dust. It is best to use a piece of cloth and rub the surface.
- Readying the Decal - Look for the squeegee in the Hard Paper Tube and press over the decal firmly by placing it on the horizontal surface. Make sure that the pressure applied is optimum and take extra care not to tear the decal.
- Marking the Layout - Mark the exact position where you want to put the decal by holding the decal against the wall. Make sure that it is in the position that you want it to be placed.
- Removing the First Releasing Paper – Slowly peel off the first releasing paper (the white backing paper, different from the semi-transparent sheet). Make sure that the design sticks to the semi-transparent sheet and if, from some areas the decal remains sticking to the white backing paper then cover that area with the semi-transparent sheet again and rub the decal until the decal is completely off the white backing paper.
- Pasting the Decal on the Surface – Once the white backing paper is completely removed, carefully place the decal on the surface with the glue side facing the surface. Refrain from pasting the whole decal in one go, instead, try sticking it slowly and gradually until the whole decal gets pasted on the surface. The slow pace of pasting the decal would also make sure that the pasting will remain bubble free. If the decal is large, do take the help from a friend. Complete the process by rubbing on the entire decal with the help of a squeegee and make sure that there are no air bubbles inside the decal.
- Removing the Second Releasing Paper – Once done with the application of the decal, slowly remove the second releasing paper (the semi-transparent sheet). If the decal still sticks to the releasing paper then again put it on the wall and then remove the releasing paper…Job’s Done…Bingo
Other Important Notes:
- All care has been taken for on screen color resemblance of the garments, however 5% - 10% variation may be accepted as different monitor capabilities and Photography effects