You have no items in your shopping cart.
How it works:
- New & Fresh products will be given to charity, no used or damaged product
- These charitable products will be directly given to the concerned needed person or concerned purpose, strictly with no middle men or brokers
- These charitable products will not be delivered to the billing or shipping address or to the customers
- Islamic shop is directly associated with authorized NGOs and similar bodies
- Islamic shop does not own any profitable margin or any kind of benefit through the ordered charitable products
Sadaqah: Sadaqah has been defined as an act of "Giving something to somebody without seeking a substitute in return and with the intention of pleasing Allah.
Zakat: Zakat means grow (in goodness) or 'increase', 'purifying' or 'making pure'. So the act of giving Zakat means purifying one's wealth to gain Allah's blessing to make it grow in goodness. Zakat, which is one of the five pillars of Islam, is to be given by all Muslims.
Zakat is obligatory, Sadaqah is voluntary.