You have no items in your shopping cart.
- (open)Islamic Books
- (open)Halal World
© 2018 Islamic Shop. All Rights Reserved. Built by Matyoc Labs
How it works:
- New & Fresh products will be given to charity, no used or damaged product
- These charitable products will be directly given to the concerned needed person or concerned purpose, strictly with no middle men or brokers
- These charitable products will not be delivered to the billing or shipping address or to the customers
- Islamic shop is directly associated with authorized NGOs and similar bodies
- Islamic shop does not own any profitable margin or any kind of benefit through the ordered charitable products
Sadaqah: Sadaqah has been defined as an act of "Giving something to somebody without seeking a substitute in return and with the intention of pleasing Allah.
Zakat: Zakat means grow (in goodness) or 'increase', 'purifying' or 'making pure'. So the act of giving Zakat means purifying one's wealth to gain Allah's blessing to make it grow in goodness. Zakat, which is one of the five pillars of Islam, is to be given by all Muslims.
Zakat is obligatory, Sadaqah is voluntary.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Write Your Own Review
Welcome to islamic shop , adhering to the islamic tradition our vision is to create a median enabling small-and-medium-sized vendors to connect with customers directly through one stop shop online for Abayas, hijabs, thobes and complete range of islamic products. Islamic shop aims to deliver new and interesting muslim themed products in the fastest , most efficient way through our services and competitive prices in the business dealings. We intend on entertaining our customers with a stress-free shopping experience and efficient delivery mechanism. We strive to provide a platform for vendors of a varied magnitude to attract customers nationwide.