You have no items in your shopping cart.
How do I pay for a purchase?
- Islamic Shop offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Islamic Shop’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times
- You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase
- Islamic Shop accepts payments made using UPI, Direct Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Western Union in India and other countries
- The payments made through our website are 100% secure
- After the order is shipped, you cannot change the payment method of the order to COD from prepaid and vice-versa
What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Islamic Shop, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
Cash on Delivery (COD) is applicable across India. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Other payment methods cannot be used for COD orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
- For Cash on Delivery, the minimum order value is Rs.500 and the maximum order value is Rs.10,000 across India; excluding shipping & handling charges
- For Cash on Delivery, handling charge of Rs.50 will be included in the total order value and it will be collected during the delivery by the courier service agent
- For COD orders, additional 2-3 working days will be accounted for processing (unlike prepaid orders) and then it will be dispatched
- Cash on Delivery may be available as a payment mode, provided the product and delivery area pincode are eligible. Not all the products and delivery area are applicable for COD
- For COD orders, standard verification will be done through SMS/Phone Call before processing the order
- Received COD orders can be cancelled on basis of either stock availability or delivery location feasibility, customer will be notified
- Cash on Delivery (COD) as payment method may not be displayed at checkout page, if Non-COD product is included along with COD product
- To check COD availability for any product, please check product page description for the following note "Cash on Delivery is available for this product"
- The payment for COD orders will be collected first by the delivery agent and then package will be handover/ delivered to the customer
- Shipping fee for COD order is non-refundable
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and other countries.
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, and three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards
- To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment
If you are using International credit/debit cards for Indian orders, please add the international address for billing and domestic address on the shipping address section.
- If any of the following payments NEFT, IMPS, UPI and payments through our Payment Gateway have failed and money has been debited from your account, please wait for 24-48 hours for the money to be re-credited to your account
- It also helps when you raise a complaint with us- using your order number, screenshot of the order or reference number of the order placed
- In case of late payments, the order will be processed automatically once the payment is accepted
We accept payments made using Google Pay, PayTm, PhonePe, WhatsApp Pay, Amazon Pay, BHIM and UPI.
Direct Bank Transfer
- If you are placing the order via the Bank Transfer Method, we highly recommend that you make the payment and then take the screenshot of the payment receipt and share it with us through WhatsApp or Email
- Please mention your order number on the reference while performing the bank transfer
- If you have not made the payment in the next 24 hours from the order date, your order will be cancelled. Although we try our best to maintain 100% accuracy with inventory
Note: Order will be processed after the payment is confirmed.
- While making any payments through PayPal, there will be a commission fee that you will need to pay if necessary
- In case you want to cancel the order and request for a refund, PayPal charges will be deducted and the rest of the order amount will be processed to the customer
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Islamic Shop?
Your online transaction on Islamic Shop is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Islamic Shop uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Islamic Shop are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
To make your online shopping experience highly safe and secure we have teamed up with CCAvenue, India’s leading e-banking network. They provide a secure and flexible internet payment platform for seamless, error free online payment solutions without any hassles. CCAvenue security measures ensure that the customer's credit card details are kept secure while transacting on the net, preventing unauthorised access. The card details would not be disclosed even to the merchant. CCAvenue adopts the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, an internationally proven and widely accepted technology.