You have no items in your shopping cart.
How do I pay for a purchase?
Islamic Shop offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Islamic Shop’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase.
Islamic Shop also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards in India and 21 other countries.
What is Cash on Delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment on Islamicshop.in, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
Cash on Delivery (COD) is applicable across India. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Other payment methods cannot be used for COD orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
- For Cash on Delivery, the minimum order value is Rs.1000 and the maximum order value is Rs.10,000 across India; excluding shipping & handling charges
- For Cash on Delivery, handling charge of Rs.50 will be included in the total order value and it will be collected during the delivery by the courier service agent
- For COD orders, additional 2-3 working days will be accounted for processing (unlike prepaid orders) and then it will be dispatched
- No complimentary gifts will be included in the COD orders (unlike prepaid orders)
- Cash on Delivery may be available as a payment mode, provided the product and delivery area pincode are eligible. Not all the products and delivery area are applicable for COD
- For COD orders, standard verification will be done through SMS/Phone Call before processing the order
- Received COD orders can be cancelled on basis of either stock availability or delivery location feasibility, customer will be notified
- Cash on Delivery (COD) as payment method may not be displayed at checkout page, if Non-COD product is included along with COD product
- To check COD availability for any product, please check product page description for the following note "Cash on Delivery is available for this product"
- The payment for COD orders will be collected first by the delivery agent and then package will be handover/ delivered to the customer
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Islamic Shop?
Your online transaction on Islamic Shop is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Islamic Shop uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Islamic Shop are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
To make your online shopping experience highly safe and secure we have teamed up with CC Avenue, India’s leading e-banking network. They provide a secure and flexible internet payment platform for seamless, error free online payment solutions without any hassles. CCAvenue security measures ensure that the customer's credit card details are kept secure while transacting on the net, preventing unauthorized access. The card details would not be disclosed even to the merchant. CCAvenue adopts the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, an internationally proven and widely accepted technology.
Once the online transaction has been executed, our e-shopping executives begin to execute the order, the chosen product is safely packed and dispatched to the customer’s preferred shipping address within 3 working days. Islamic Shop offers free shipping in Chennai and product delivery across India. For Overseas clients we tie-up with leading logistics companies.