You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Holy Quran Colour Coded Arabic Text and Transliteration with English translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali | Roman English
- We feel great pleasure by introducing the Holy Qur’an with Colour Coded Tajweed Rules. The Tajweed Rules allow the reciter to emphasise on the accent, phonetics, rhythm, and temper of the Qura’nic recitation. It has seven different colours, each colour represents a Tajweed Rule. This humble effort is an attempt to facilitate the Tilaawah of the Qur’an with proper Tajweed.
- Along with the Arabic text, this Quran also includes the transliteration of the Quran in Roman script by M. Abdul Haleem Eliyasi (edited by a Group of Scholars) for people who cannot read Arabic. The transliteration is also colour coded according to the Tajweed Rules. The third column is the English translation of the Quran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali..
- Many Colour Coded Qurans are available in the market, but the one you have is Special because it has seven different colours for all the seven Manzils. This specialty will help the reciter to complete the Holy Quran in a week by reciting each Manzil a day in in sha Allah.
- This is commonly known as the Holy Quran Colour Coded with Roman English Translation.
- Jazak Allah khair brother Review by Zoha Umar
Price Price Quality Quality Value Value